Are you a student taking a Spanish class? Do you need help understanding the material, or do you want to get ahead by learning concepts not taught in class? Or maybe you’re an employee who needs to know Spanish for the job. Do you want to learn relevant vocabulary and practice conversation? Or perhaps you’ve been wanting to learn Spanish as a hobby and just never got around to it. Do you want to finally begin your Spanish education with fun, challenging lessons customized to your needs?
Whether you’re looking for a formal tutor or just a conversation partner, I want to help you take your language skills to the next level. (Please note that I am only available in the Watertown [Wisconsin] area until early May of this year.
My Spanish experience includes
- a completed Spanish minor
- a 10-week immersion trip in Irún, Spain (2015)
- a semester abroad at the Universidade da Coruña in A Coruña, Spain (2016)
- an official OPI certificate that qualifies me as an Advanced-High Spanish speaker according to the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines (2016)
- 8+ years of speaking Spanish.
My teaching experience includes
- peer tutoring at my university for 2 years
- teaching ESL one-on-one for 1 year
- teaching Spanish online at a small high school for 2 years.
I prefer to teach in the target language (Spanish), and I employ a variety of methods and resources to help my students fully comprehend the material. My current rate is $20 per hour. If you’re interested in working with me or have any questions, you can check out my WyzAnt profile or email me through the contact page. I look forward to hearing from you!